August 06, 2010

MIA

So I know that I have been pretty absent for a while now.  I haven't even posted new pictures on the family site.  There isn't really much that I can say except, I just never thought it would come to this.  Oh I don't know where to begin or if I want to begin.  Don't worry everything is fine between Jasey and myself and the family is great.
I am always such a positive person and even this, I know, will pass and we will make it through.  Though, after today it's become so much harder to continue being optimistic.  I don't want to sit here and wallow, which I'm not doing, but dang it how can those freaking people be so...grrrrrrr!
The bright sides are shining in my face, I know they are there and I'm sure that knowledge is what is keeping me sane and focused at the moment, along with not wanting to stress Jasey out anymore then he is already.
I will explain in the future, but for now just know that it has been a very stressful couple months for us.  Things are happening, good and not so good.  We are hoping that it will start to work out soon.
Encouragement and happy thoughts are greatly appreciated along with your understanding about my lack of cheeriness.
In the words of Monty Python "Always look on the bright side of life"
Goodness knows I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment