July 25, 2011

Now let me see...

A lot has happened in the past two months.

AJ's Birthday was low key and fun.  Family was visiting and cake was served.  I made an awesome Monster Truck cake, if I may say so myself.
Fire Chief AJ

Monster Truck Cake!

Ryan eating a 'tire' from the cake

Captain AJ on his real birthday
In June I traveled to DC for Stacey's bridal shower.  It was the first time I had ever been away from the kids so I was a bit of a nervous wreck but I survived.  I had an awesome time and actually finished an entire novel in the 3 days I was there!
at the airport about to leave

:)  taking mommy to the airport

me, Stacey, Jodie and Lyla

Stacey, Jodie and me out on the town

AJ and his friend Dylan have play dates as often as we can get them together.  One day we went to the zoo.


AJ and Momah played pirates.


Fourth of July was fun.  We went to my uncles' house on the 3rd and then on the 4th went to the park and watched fireworks.  Ryan loved the fireworks, I wish I could have gotten a shot of her face while they were going off.

at Sean and Toby's

so cute!

my big boy

pretty girl
AJ got a new Big Boy Bed and we moved Ryan into the Toddler Bed.  Please pray for us.

Ryan has been talking non-stop for the past month.  Seriously, pray...a lot.

This past week was Time Share week and Marshall and Deri were down.  It's always wonderful to see them.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two opened in theaters.  For those of you that are not HP fans, yes I did just post this as an exciting event for me in the past two months.  It is a thrilling end yet sad conclusion to the series.  I know that I will watch the movies and read the books many more times in the years to come.  Don't judge, it's just a waste of time for you.  :)

In the past few months mom, Jasey and myself have been shrinking.  I am very happy to say that I have dropped 35 pounds.  I have no goal as to how much more I would like to lose or a size that I would like to be.  I dropped past my pre-Ryan and pre-AJ weights and then slide right past my wedding weight.  My body is completely different than what is was at that time in my life, how could it not after two huge babies and c-sections but I'm still losing and right now that makes me happy.

But, above all, by far, the most exciting news that I have is that as of this morning Jasey is starting on his new career path.  After months of hard work and never giving up he received a job offer a week and a half ago and today was his first day.  I know that Jasey is relieved and we are both beyond happy about this opportunity.  I have been wanting to jump up and down and scream this but even now that he has started, it's official, I am still kind of nervous to accept that it has happened.  After the year (two more weeks would have made it a full year) that we have had it still feels as though any little thing could make the bottom completely fall out.  So even though I am lighter now I still am scared to jump up and down to much :)  And because I am a big dork and Jasey puts up with me, I took a picture of him this morning as he was leaving for his first day.


sweetie pie

Now, if you will please join me now for a small bouncing and squealing session (remember don't jump to hard)

squeeee!  woohoo!  yeaaaaaa!  Congrats Sweetie Pie!

I will be back soon with more to share. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys and jumping up and down. (Not to hard as instructed!) Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAHHHHOOOOOO! You guys all look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaahhhoooo!! to you both! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete