November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving...

I had a completely different post halfway typed about the 'truth' of Thanksgiving and how people relay their weekends, but didn't like the way it was turning out so I junked it and decided to go with the standard post.

We had a nice, long, easy, family weekend.  Early dinner at Jasey's mom's, then a late dinner at Marshall and Deri's.  A little bit of shopping Friday afternoon.  Cleaning and decorating for me on Saturday and Jasey took the kids to the park and for a bike ride.  Sunday I went to moms to help on the house while Jasey took the kids fishing.  When I got home the four of us went and picked out a Christmas Tree.

Blah, standard.

I don't like this post but I'm going to put it up because I don't want to erase it a second time, post nothing and feel like I've just wasted 20 minutes.

I took no pictures, was in a slightly bad mood some of the day on Thanksgiving for various reasons and at one point ended up in tears.

But other than that it was a good day.  The rest of the weekend made up for it.


28 days till Christmas...crazy

35 days till New Years...even crazier!




I am grateful for holidays, family and the freedom to complain, even if I don't do it out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment