November 19, 2010

I love my babies...


I love babies, that really isn't a secret, but I don't just love them in the babies are so cute and soft, kind of way.  Of course, they are cute and there really in nothing in the world softer then a new babies cheeks.  Either pair.  There are so many things that make babies, of all ages, wonderful.  Although, there is one thing better then babies...your own babies.

I love...
Your newborn squishing into the tiniest ball on your shoulder and snuggling into your neck.  
Kissing the palms of those chubby little hands.  (Even when one of the babies is three and a half.)
The giggles of anticipation when they know you are going to tickle them again.
Chubby Cheekys.  Luckily I was blessed with two chunkers that have cheeks for days.
The crazy hair, bleary eyed, smile on their faces when they see you for the first time in the morning.
Watching them imitate something you do everyday.
Hearing the sounds of ma-ma and da-da for the first time.
Waking up in the morning to find them snuggled up next to you.
The wonder in their eyes when they see things like a tree blowing in the breeze.

Oh goodness I could go on forever.  That doesn't even begin to put a dent in what I love about babies and my children specifically.

1 comment:

  1. So cute to read, especially since mine are not babies anymore!

    Congrats on winning the CSN freebie!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete