March 19, 2010

New Endeavor...

Well I'm trying my hand at this blogging thing. I've been putting it off for a few reasons. Lack of time and an abundance of laziness are two big factors. Another, is that while I like reading about other peoples thoughts and lives I never saw myself as that interesting. Who would want to read anything I had to say? I would have to say, though, my biggest reason is that my memory is non-existant. Seems like a silly reason, right? But, every time I would get to the point of actually writing something, I would have no clue what I wanted to write about. I would try to think of the funny story that happened last week or remember that thing I was thinking about the other day, but that is about as far as I could get. I knew there was something there, but my memory of it seemed to have run away. To try and remedy this, I have started to take notes. Sad, I know. Over time we shall see how it works out.


A few things i would like to note. Sometimes I don't type with capital letters, they just don't make it onto the page. I tend to ramble sometimes, though i try my best to keep it in check. I also try to keep up with proper grammar, though sometimes that escapes during my ramblings as well. Lastly, I often jump topics or abruptly stop a thought, my brain will just quit and I can't get it going again. So, please bare with me as I venture into this world of blogging, it may not be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment