May 07, 2010

Journey To Become A Mom...


Jasey had barely finished putting the ring on my finger when I started questioning him about when we were going to have children. A little over a year later we brought this 'little' guy home...


Not exactly what I had in mind but that's ok, I already looked like this...


This was two days before I had a c-section and we got to welcome our 'little' babycakes...


Isn't he cute :) We settled into parenthood pretty quickly and he was a great baby. Next thing I knew a couple years had gone by and it didn't seem like I had been able to lose any of my baby weight, see...


hehehe, just kidding. This picture was two days before another c-section and our second 'little' chipmunk...


There she is! She is also a fantastic baby and has completed our 'little' family. How could you not love these faces?


And of course we can't forget about the first baby we brought home. :) There he is front and center...


Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment